CIS HUB

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/06/2020 10:36 am  #1

​Sad music uplifting

A study published in the journal Frontiers in Psychology showed that sad music does not act on a person as intended. Scientists have found that such tracks evoke two types of emotions: recognizable and experienced. Although the music was perceived by the subjects as tragic, when listening to it, they did not fall into depression. In fact, people experienced a wide range of emotions, there was a place even for romantic and rather joyful feelings.

4/06/2020 11:52 pm  #2

Re: ​Sad music uplifting

I have always been fond of music. True, I just can not create it. Somehow it's hard

4/08/2020 1:50 am  #3

Recently, I almost do not hear interesting tunes. Is it really impossible to diversify them somehow?

4/08/2020 2:29 am  #4

Previously, I could not create interesting tunes. When I listened to the music of my favorite artists, I was inspired by them: they were interesting. strong and memorable. While the melodies I composed seemed to me weak and dull. Then I began to look for a solution to my problem and I found a chord progression generator Now I have the opportunity to easily and simply create or find different interesting chord sequences and improve my melodies.

5/01/2020 6:16 am  #5

Why do musicians rarely write sad music? Recently, for one project, I was looking for a sad melody for a long time, but I still did not find what I needed.

5/02/2020 8:21 am  #6

I do not agree with you that sad music is hard to find. I recommend you familiarize yourself with the audio library from taketones https://taketones.com/moods/sad here you will find a great selection of sad melodies. One more handy feature is a set of top-quality loops for almost all the tracks in the library. With these loops, you'll be able to mix various parts of the track to customize it. 

7/01/2020 6:44 am  #7

music has many different advantages

7/02/2020 4:34 am  #8

Of course, music has many different advantages, by the way a lot of interesting information you can learn by reading the article Do binaural beats actually work?  https://minddevice.net/binaural-beats/do-binaural-beats-actually-work-an-article-for-skeptics/  In addition, according to scientists, various musical genres can create a certain mood. In the course of numerous studies, it has been repeatedly proved that listening to the blues helps to cope with a sense of causeless anxiety. Rock invigorates and fills with adrenaline, reggae is useful for cooling sharp outbursts of anger.

Board footera